Air Duct Cleaning, Portland Oregon
Chimney Sweep Specialists uses state of the Art Duct Cleaning Technology to properly clean your ducts. Most of our competition are using the RotoBrush duct cleaning which is insufficient and does not clean out your duct work properly. Please see the bottom of this page for more info in regards to this. An average 2,000 sq.ft home for instance will take us approx. 5 hours to clean. Our competition using the Rotobrush system say they can clean you ducts in approx. an Hour and half. However, this will not clean out your duct work properly and is a huge waste of money. When considering a company to clean out your Duct Work its very important to find out what system they are using and how long it will take them! Please see below for more information.
State-of-the-Art Source Removal Duct Cleaning Process
The HEPA-AIRE process utilizes an Abatement HEPA-AIRE Portable Power Vac in tandem with a specially designed AIRE-SWEEP Portable Air Compressor and Agitation Tools for efficient state-of-the-art source removal duct cleaning. This method enables professional duct cleaners to remove contaminants from all parts of the duct system, regardless of location or type of duct. Yet it is simple to perform and requires only a limited amount of access holes. Here's how it works:
- The supply and return networks are "zoned," or separated, so they can be cleaned independently. This is typically done by removing the furnace filter, inserting it into a plastic bag and reinserting it into the furnace.
- An access hole is cut into the supply plenum and the flex duct from the HEPA-AIRE Vacuum inlet is connected to the plenu m with a quick-connect attachment collar. The powerful vacuum creates high velocity air movement within the supply ductwork to transport loosened dirt and contaminants out of the ductwork and into the vacuum's filtration/collection system.
- Each branch is cleaned separately starting with the branch farthest from the vacuum. The register and boot areas are blasted with compressed air from the AIRE-SWEEP Compressor using the special air booster gun to push any dirt or debris into the branch run.
- The branches are then cleaned by feeding the Forward AIRE-SWEEP Assembly down each branch run to push dirt and debris forward into the main run. The Reverse AIRE-SWEEP Assembly can also be used to clean branch runs if access at the main supply duct is available.
- Agitation devices such as the AIRE-SWEEP Power Brush, Duct Whip or Power Rod System are used when needed to dislodge caked on debris from inside duct surfaces.
- The main duct run is then cleaned. First, one-inch diameter access holes must be cut into the duct every 25 feet. Then, the Agitation Devices and an AIRE-SWEEP Assembly are used to dislodge debris accumulated on surfaces. The loosened debris is pulled or pushed toward the HEPA-AIRE Portable Power Vacuum and captured in its multi-stage filtration/collection system.
- Once the supply side of the system has been completely cleaned, the return duct system is cleaned using the same method.
- The coil, motor and blower and blower compartment can be cleaned.
- Once the entire cleaning process is completed, all access holes are completely closed with the efficient CAPLUGS® and cover plates are installed over the access holes.
Call us today for a free Quote! or click on the button above at top of page to submit your information.
Chimney Sweep Specialist also provides top of the line Chimney Sweeping, Chimney Cleaning, Chimney Repair ( Masonry Repair) & Dryer Vent Cleaning. We service the greater the Willamette Valley from Portland down to Salem, Forest Grove out to Corbett, Mt Hood and all rural areas such as Molalla, Newberg, McMinnville, Colton, Woodburn,Sandy and many more areas. Call us today!!